View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like the concept you came up with for being off balance (more skulls rolled than shields) and the more scaled back counter strike being just a flat 1W. For Father's Devotion you should use Ronin's wording proposal over mine as he is our Final Editing guy. On the species issue, I know the Turtles are already turtles, but will BeeBop & Rocksteady be a Warthog & a Rhino or will they be mutations or something more generic? Maybe we let the Turtles be turtles and everything else changed by the mutagen gets a generic term.
That feels inconsistent to me, and Splinter feels, iconically, a rat - I wouldn't want to change his species from Rodent here, and as Ronin said, this has the potential for being an issue for Pied Piper in the future anyway. Don't know about Bebop and Rocksteady as I'm not familiar with them (they weren't in the 2003 adaptation), but weren't they humans turned mutated into animal-like things rather than vice versa? In that case I'd imagine Mutation would be more fitting for them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================