View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2019, 10:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Don’t believe that was ever the intent. So whatever wording is needed to alleviate that, propose it.
Before I do: do you still want him to be able to turn off Barbie mode by attempting a leaving engagement attack? (If so, we need to specifically allow ignoring engagement when targeting, as opposed to saying he doesn't engage.)
My understanding was that he can attempt a LEA while in Barbie Mode, but once he causes an actual wound, Barbie Mode is now off going forward. Him disallowing opponents to attack while engaged to him wasn’t intended. I believe the “he can’t be targeted” was meant to allow opponents to target others normally as if he wasn’t engaged, but he can still attempt a LEA. So whatever accomplished that is ideal.