View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

My big concern is just, well, how is this going to look on the card? The formatting is a pretty huge break from precedent. Not against it in theory, but I'm curious if it can work aesthetically.

For the animals listed, I'd kind of like to avoid those already represented by Beast Boy's transformations. Maybe swap Cheetah for Horse, T-Rex for Lion, and Bear for Brontosaurus? Or something like that. Get as many animals in play as we can.

For the defense triggering once per turn or once per attack, that's really up to balance. No preference on my part.