View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spite's Customs - 2 New Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
First of all, pretty clean cards, visually pleasing stuff, much cleaner than my hitzones.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I fear that the Warforged bodyguard is overpowered, perhaps with the standard defense of 2 the 6 life would not be so difficult to chip away at. As he is, he invalidated Heirloom for only a few more points, while obviously being a different unit entirely of course.
Actually, we just tried him out last night, along with another custom unit that I haven't posted yet. He's definitely not overpowered. Solid, and that's the point, but not overpowered.

Although I admit I haven't been the biggest Heirloom fan anyway, the thing is that the two do very different things, with Heirloom being able to firebomb a screen and Ward's purpose being the protection of higher-profile characters. If you're using Ward to defend squaddies, you probably overpaid for the saves. That's still my opinion, but I don't think he nixes Heirloom.

Quote:
Because of his bonding Thaelin seems OP at first glance, but I suspect he is fair, due to his average life, low defense, and limit on his special attack. His sculpt looks extremely cool as well!
I can't take credit for his sculpt, but I did get to paint him. Haven't had the chance to try him out yet, but I'm pretty psyched about him.

I have at least a couple other cards I can post now. Tried another out last night against the Warforged and they were a lot of fun. I'll try to get the card image up a little later.

As always, thanks for the comments. It makes the process much more fun.

~Spite