View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
This game has it all! Big heroes, big rolls, big swings, and fast-paced action throughout the whole game! @coachmuskie and @heroscaper2010 get a chance to shine in this first game of the Heroes Only tournament from Online Con! @XThorSavageX joins me to watch this titanic beat down between coachmuskie's figures that love cold and big damage, and Heroscaper2010's figures that love manipulation and heat! This is an exciting showdown you won't want to miss with some epic gameplay!

https://youtu.be/39B7C4us3C4
@coachmuskie and @heroscaper2010 , can either of you explain what happened at 18:40ish in the video? Why didn't Cyprien get lava dunked after the werewolf lord's moon frenzy?
Looks like the wounds/Lycanthrope weren’t placed on Cyprien from the Werewolf attack at 16:25. I remember this instant because when I dunked Cyprien there 2mins later I was 100% sure I was able to but coach pointed out there were no wounds on Cyp. I felt something was off but digressed. Trying to go back to find the attack/defense rolls in the middle of a tight 1hr online game is a little tough. I had also played in Day 1 so this was probably my 7-8th game of the day.

Oh well. That whole week of games was fantastic.
Ah - that's what it was. Thanks for clarifying. I noticed that that wound hadn't been placed on Cyprien... But yes, he had definitely taken a wound and therefore could have been dunked.

I bet it was fantastic. Wish I could've played in some of them.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog