View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 12:51 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

Here's the quote from 2nd Edition p.14 that describes destroying a figure:
"When all figures on an Army Card have been destroyed, the Army Card is out of play. Do not reveal any Order Markers that are on that card for that round of play. On future rounds, you can't take any turns for that card."
To me, this implies that you can have order markers on an inactive card. If not, then it seems to me that they would have said "Remove any Order Markers..." instead of "Do not reveal any Order Markers..." It's clear that, once a card is out of play, having turn markers on and taking turns with an army card are not one and the same. So, I think it follows that, since having turn markers on an out-of-play card doesn't imply taking turns with that card, you should be able to place turn markers on an out-of-play card.
Except that the reason you're not supposed to reveal order markers is to keep your opponent from seeing what order things were placed. It keeps things fair. Besides, after that round you do remove the order markers, and I'd agree with Killercactus that you can't place order markers on a card that's not in play.