View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2022, 08:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Cool Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Craig! Congratulations on reviving the best game ever!!!!

Unpainted minis are one thing, but I REALLY want to know:
is this still going to be the battle of all time???

That concerns me more! The pictures from GenCon don't excite me the way that Rise of the Valkyrie box did way back when. Are there going to be iconic not-heroes the way Syvarris was not-Legolas and the Krav Maga were not-Matrix? Are there going to be historical units? That was the real magic of HeroScape for me, and I find it incredibly impressive how C3V has managed to keep the three pillars of HeroScapeGenres (Fantasy, Scifi and History) going and even expand on it to include more (like horror), even though they only work with a limited selection of painted miniatures from other games.

The dragon looks amazing! I don't know if some of the other miniatures would make the cut at SoV or C3V - they have been leery of humanoid medium fantasy heroes.

And will there still be squads?
Yes, it will be the battle for all time, and there will be squads!

Thanks for updating us with new info Craig. I'm glad to see you back at the helm.