View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
How often do y'all get together?
Honestly? Super infrequently. This year may have been the first time since the game was in production that we met outside of NHSD.
Nope ... third, I think. There was that time you got us together at ... Game Empire, maybe? And some guy tried to buy our fire elementals so he could hack them up and use them for D&D or something. And there was one other time that boom organized, which I don't think you were there for. Quillon was quite young at the time but got some lucky rolls in and managed to beat boom, which they were so proud about. And I had a weird all-scout army with SIlver Surfer in it or somesuch. Pretty sure that's all of 'em tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Not that we wouldn't be opposed to more.
No, certainly not. We just suck at getting organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
If I were able to host something in November or December how would I notify y'all about it? Could whoever's interested PM me their emails & I'll save a list?
I have a list; you could send it to me and I could forward. But I'll warn ya: with all the holidays jammed in there, that's a really tough time to get something set up. But my crew and I would certainly try to make it if possible. It's just really hard to get scheduled then. I would love to see us do 3 events a year: late winter/early spring, summer, and then NHSD. I think that would be awesome. It's just really hard to get everyone organized.

What general area do you live in? and how much room do you have for hosting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V