View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con 2020 Whats the over/under ?

Volunteer staff? yes nice people. Adkinson & Swartout who are the sole shareholders in the company?

Insurance has been thrown around a lot but unless your policy specifically says pandemic you're SOL. No different in your house getting flooded and you don't carry a flood insurance rider.

Maybe they should have canceled earlier and applied for PPP $$$. They would qualify they only have 15 FT employees.

I fraking love going to GC, this would have been number 28? But even I have enough common sense to say it's not worth me getting sick, or spreading it to how many others. it's just irresponsible. But how many nerds, no offense meant, are so die hard that they would go just because...well it's Gen Con. They need to protect those people from themselves.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!