View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Emirroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Interesting...not sure how useful this would be, though. I suppose you could summon Arkhmer onto the glyph (the only elf with decent defense)....
That's exactly what I was thinking, but it's good to know.
I think the only time this would be really useful is when Emiroon can't quite make it to the glyph. Otherwise it's probably better to just take the glyph with Emiroon, rather than risk rolling the 1-4 and not getting the glyoh that turn...
Hmm...if the glyph is something like Kelda, then I could see how summoning a damaged elf would be useful.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.