View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:51 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Commissioner Gordon - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set. Its model number and name is #020 / Commissioner Gordon.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime. Its model number and name is #124 / Commissioner Gordon.

I like him a lot.
Thanks! Updating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I like what I'm seeing.

I would prefer his life to be 4 however...

I wouldn't be opposed, or to a Defense of 4 perhaps. Anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I've thought about Gordon before and always thought I might add some sort of ability called 'By The Book' based on the Killing Joke series where even after the Joker nearly kills him, Gordon stills wants Batman to bring him in 'by the book'. I've always thought that this is what makes Gordon the man the he is; straight down the line. I'm not sure what the ability would look like though...

Hmm, do you have a write-up for such a power? I'm not sure how to translate that into HS terms, but if you can come up with something I'd love to hear other heroes' opinions on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Glad to see this guy and I like what I see so far.

A couple things:
  • It doesn't say in Bat Signal that it only works once per game, while in your design notes it says that it should (as I think it should too).
I meant you can use any vigilante with the power, but you can only c
choose one per game (not only use the power once per game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
  • For Call for Backup, I really like this and had something like it for a write up I did in my notes a while back. I wouldn't mind lifting the end of move adjacency restriction and maybe have them have to end their move within maybe 2 or 3 spaces of him. It can make it a bit more flexible and less restrictive. Also, do we think that we should have a restriction to allow the option of having only 1 Hero Lawman to move or up to 3 Lawmen squad figures to move?
If it were made more flexible, it would definitely have to be limited to the number of figures moved. However, I was trying to get creative and not use that type of restriction.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13