View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Mirror Master - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
MIRROR MIRAGE
When Mirror Master is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may immediately place 3 Mirror Markers face down on any empty spaces within 3 spaces of Mirror Master. The opponent that controls the attacking figure must choose one Mirror Marker. If the chosen Mirror Marker has Mirror Master's face on it, roll defense dice normally. If the chosen Mirror Marker does not have Mirror Master's face on it, turn all the Mirror Markers face up and place Mirror Master on the space occupied by the Mirror Marker with his face on it. After using this special power, remove all Mirror Markers from the battlefield.
The changes here look good except I don't think we need the extra bit in bold (not talking about the heading ).

For through the looking glass, I am ok with the OM removal but the clear sight isn't anywhere near thematic. I'll think about other ways to de-power it.

Cheers