View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2021, 04:35 PM

Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Aragorn - Rough Draft

I mean, can we post a vote about that in out general thread or just respond with thumbs up or down? We arent locked into making 2 versions of a figure and I think it stemmed from the idea that we wouldnt be able to completely nail a mixed identity like this.

I'd vote for singular figures to avoid fatigue.

I dont mind Strategic Tracking for a name but I feel like Unyielding is a pretty good descriptor for Aragorn. Neutral but lean towards unyielding. Same assessment for Anduril, I like the descriptor it brings and would compare it to Agent Carr, +2 Broadsword to me is just the name of Tandros' equipment. Also, I am pretty sure that Anduril is not a broadsword from most depictions because Tolkien was very specific about its categorization as a Longsword.