View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Commissioner Gordon - Design Phase

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I like what I'm seeing.

I would prefer his life to be 4 however...

I wouldn't be opposed, or to a Defense of 4 perhaps. Anyone else?
I think I'd prefer life of 4 than defense of 4. Then again, if it would be thematic for him to have a bulletproof vest on, then a life of 3 and defense of 4 would be better I guess.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Glad to see this guy and I like what I see so far.

A couple things:
  • It doesn't say in Bat Signal that it only works once per game, while in your design notes it says that it should (as I think it should too).
I meant you can use any vigilante with the power, but you can only c
choose one per game (not only use the power once per game).
I think I misread the power. By having the figure move with Bat Signal, it's actually moving with it's own move onto any empty space, not placing like a teleporting type power that I had mistaken it for. Perhaps it should say, "Choose one Unique Vigilante you control..." to make it clearer that only one figure can be moved by this power.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
  • For Call for Backup, I really like this and had something like it for a write up I did in my notes a while back. I wouldn't mind lifting the end of move adjacency restriction and maybe have them have to end their move within maybe 2 or 3 spaces of him. It can make it a bit more flexible and less restrictive. Also, do we think that we should have a restriction to allow the option of having only 1 Hero Lawman to move or up to 3 Lawmen squad figures to move?
If it were made more flexible, it would definitely have to be limited to the number of figures moved. However, I was trying to get creative and not use that type of restriction.
Yeah, I guess if you have the Backup required to move adjacent to him, then the Hero/Squad restriction might not be necessary.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon