View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2021, 12:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

The last game I backed was last year. Massive Darkness 2. I was intrigued with backing it from backing the first one and had planned at going all in. But months and months later when the pledge manager had finally came available, I had been 3D printing a whole lot with my resin printers and decided that I really didn’t need to kickstart games for all the monster models when I had so many already combined with 3D printing pretty much whatever I wanted alacart. I ended up just picking up the base pledge with a deck of crossover cards and called it a day. Not sure about other gamers, but I’ve found that once I have a certain number of games, I simply cannot find time or players to get them all played. I also don’t enjoy waiting a year + for a game. I’ve found some arrive, and I don’t really care to play them at that point. The hype isn’t there after the wait. It was especially like this for the darksouls game. By the time I received the stretch goal add on content a couple years later, I didn’t bother even touching it.