View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:42 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I was kind of playing with this idea in my head and am honestly pretty happy with the concept. After talking with Pumpkin_King a little, I decided to post it here and see if you all have any ideas on how to restructure these powers.

I know that many people are skeptical of markers on cards but I think this is a clean concept and I'm not sure how you'd represent it without any markers. I'd love to do this without markers if there's a way to do something similar. I just wanted to make a cryptid style quasatch, some kind of colossus who emerges from the woods and inspires terror.

Also, being totally honest here, HeroScape syntax is something I struggle with, so I apologize for any confusion and am open to feedback on that as well. I did a quick count the other night and found around 50 miniatures for this guy available on different miniature sites under $5. He will need to go on a double base. I've seen one in person, and I know it will fit on a double base, but I haven't tried to rebase him yet and am unsure if he'd need a small peanut or large peanut.