View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Contest Thread - WASTELAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Since my map uses both the RotV and BftU sets, if I make a second map does it have to be from the SotM Set?
Yup, that's correct. It would be sweet to see another one from you! (And everyone else who's submitted. (And everyone else who hasn't submitted yet.))
Gah. I hate building with the SotM. It’s the only Master Set I don’t have a solid competitive map for.
Ha, understandable. But what a great chance to practice, right?

Actually, you do have the option of using the Marvel set, which can make some good wasteland terrain. I think you would be solid if you mix Marvel and BftU, even if you used a BtfU in your first map. Come to think of it, I may have even lied. Since your BftU in your first map is being counted as an expansion, you could probably get away with having a second map using BftU as the primary master set. I'd be okay with it, but it would be better for a second opinion. @Sir Heroscape @TREX @Tiranx , this was one of the original rules, do you have a solid guideline on this?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19