View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 08:25 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

I though about Site Supporter hypothesis too, but then I saw some "big" avatars on non-site supporter people as well (see The Grim Reaper's Friend for example)... but those people possibly had other privileges (like Moderator powers as Yodaking said) soooo.... hard to guess from my non-privileged point of view. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Don’t look at me! These are just cockles ....
Disclaimer : French guy writing here.
In french, when we say "there is a cockles in my code", it means there is a faulty code somewhere that should be corrected. Is this the meaning here in english too, or did I missed something else ?
*and... sorry if I just broke a simple joke ahah*

EDIT : oups, nope, The Grim Reaper's Friend hasn't a "big" avatar, he is straight at the limit. Didn't take into account the 180 max width.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.