View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Baron Helmut Zemo - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think Master of Deception is solid as-is; I think the general feel of "ha ha, you thought I was going to do this, but I'm really going to do THIS!" is perfect for the character. I just wish it had more... presence, so to speak?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "presence," but I'm certainly open to suggestions and brainstorms. Especially from someone more familiar with the character. If a power like Parry, which is fun but non-essential, has to bite the dust in order to get a more representative power on the card, I'm open to that.
It's sort of like the Business Suit Lex Luthor, where so much of his card is devoted to such a tiny part of his character - only in that case, he has two powers, so you still get that as the dominant feel. If I weren't familiar with Zemo, I'd see this card and think "Guy who is really good with swords" rather than "Guy who is a brilliant Nazi mastermind."

I can't really think of any creative way to improve on him at the moment, though. I'll sleep on it.