View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That list would be tough to keep up with - they'll probably have to pull off half the names within a year the way characters die and come back.
I had similar thoughts when I first looked at it. When I first searched there was a hit for a blog entry mentioning how Sabertooth died and has quietly been dead for a year (no idea when the page was written), but I couldn't find any mention of him on that wikipedia page. That said I was a little surprised that there were so many dead dead characters and not so many alive dead characters.