View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2011, 12:22 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker
Re: October 22nd - Appleton Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Ok... it's been pretty (no, extremely) busy for me lately. Right now, I think that the best thing to do is just make this a game day. If you really want me to finish it up as a tournament, then I can. But we did miss our opportunity for NHSD prize support.
Don't worry about it, I know how much of a headache it is organizing events.

You mentioned something earlier about Chimera requiring prizes for the event; any specifics? If we need prizes to make it work, we could just have everyone bring a pack and make a prize pool. Or we could try one of the other venues mentioned. (Although using Chimera would probably be easier on you.)

If not, then a Raids tournament sans prizes would be fine with me. And as long as it works with Chimera, it would probably be easiest for you.

Note that if this is a trial run for the Raids format, we should probably do in it tournament-style, with or without prizes.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233
sorry *quite*
Hivelord, there is a button that lets you edit your posts. Also, the forum uses BB code. So you can use the button to bold text, or just type [b] before the text you want bolded and then add [/ b] (without the space) after the text you want to bold.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.

Last edited by Therion; October 3rd, 2011 at 12:28 AM. Reason: And you get to add this cool text at the bottom, too!