View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2022, 08:00 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Next Game--Tablewalker SuperScape December 7.

As per our group discussion, TW will consolidate his SuperScape Game onto one board rather than several 2 Player ones, making up premade teams of Heroes and villains for us. Magic Gama will be unable to attend, as will Kolakoski, who will be on vacation. As we have done before, if we do end up with an odd number of players, TW the Game Master will sit out and run the game, as per another old NYCG4 tradition.

Just as our recent games were the first with C3V Customs for our three new members, this will be their first Supers game.

We have chosen this date, as I will be having another hospital procedure on Dec. 12, after which I may be unavailable for a day or two. On the other hand, my Canadian pal will be coming down around Christmas for the first time since Covid--the border is now reopened--as he usually does annually. Everyone is welcome to come play other board games with us, as we game our brains out as usual!

Sherman Davies will GM the January 2023 game to start off the New Year of Scape!

I will be running a teaching session for the simple board game Memoir 44 for Benjy, and any other of our new members who are interested, on a date TBA this month of November.

Last edited by chas; November 10th, 2022 at 10:14 AM.