View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2020, 12:01 AM

Diggity Dingus Woo who?
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Xthorsavagex and I have finished up now!
Used each other's armies.
He used: Krug, Eldgrim, Sudema, and 3 squads of deathstalkers.
My army was Sujoah, Quahon, and 4 spiders.

We he won initiative and unleashed the hounds. Sent 2 up top threatening the movement glyph and one south. Strong opener since it brought Quahon to the top of the map away from the Kelda glyph that I wanted him ready by.
Quahon showed he didnt like being inconvenienced and killed them in one turn after taking a wound.

I brought a spider to control the glyph for the rest of the game, kept 1 one in my start zone, and brought the other 2 to help kill deathstalkers and block movement.

Lady luck was on my side the entire game. I won every important initiative, rolled 3 skulls on Quahons special 3 times, and skated away from a double engagement strike without bloodshed.
At this point he was widdled down to Krug and Eldgrim, whileI had only had 2 wounds on Quahon and 2 spiders dead.

Krug unleashed his full fury for his fallen team and killed Quahon then brought Sujoah to half life.
Suddenly I was on the edge of my seat, he had heroically brought this back to anyone's game.
Krug was up to a double attack of 8 and my fly was feeling very vulnerable.
It was the end of the 3rd round, and I won initiative, then had a strong attack to finish the game.
Afterwards, he tested and found that if he had won initiative, he would have won the game.

Well played and great comeback. I had fun using your army!