View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

This is Polaris from Heroclix - Wolverine and the X-Men

NAME = Magnetron
GENERAL = Jandar
PLANET = Rann
SPECIES = Rannian
CLASS = Superhero
PERSONALITY = Valiant
SIZE = Medium 5
UNIQUE HERO

LIFE = 2
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

STEALTH DODGE

When Magnetron rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

MAGNETIC AURA
If an opponent's unengaged figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Magnetron attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack a figure with the Magnetic Aura Special Power, if possible.

Magnetron is another superhero from the planet Rann who fights to protect the people of that planet. While not the strongest superhero, Magnetron is experienced at getting out of the way of attacks. Her only real power is her ability to direct ranged attacks to her, cutting her aura at the last second to jump out of the way.

Magnetron isn't much more than Magnetic Aura with that power being a ranged Combat Challenge. I suspect she is an enormous pain to shove behind a melee screen and protect your forces from ranged attacks, especially if you back her up with a real target like Raelin. I'm also a little concerned that the Special Attack inclusion may prove more trouble than it's worth but I think most of those cases can be solved by looking how Combat Challenge works. Otherwise it's a question of if the effort moving her into place will be worth soaking up a few ranged attacks from your forces.

As always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Ixe; April 13th, 2017 at 10:07 AM.