View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:45 AM

Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I've got some good availability currently on these figures, well over a hundred each throughout various locations and closer to 200 for one of them with ebay sources so I wanted to get some input on this before I started playtesting. These have been sitting in my drafts for a few weeks and I've been refining where they could go.

2 man squad with a movement mechanic inspired by the Durgeth Ravagers but communicates a slightly different theme. The Durgeth are probably my favorite squad in the game so my design notes take a bit of inspiration from them but I believe these function in a fundamentally different way.

I think that they provide some interesting interaction and support some hunter heroes that we have in the game and love very much that are missing some love. The immediate concern that I've had and am unable to think of a way around is that they technically can pull Himmelskralle into the fray if the Hunter is in a good position which is quite strong. I can't really restrict size though because then I miss out on a lot of interesting interactions like Dund and Arktos. I think I'm wanting to push forward and see if it's workable anyways. Himmel is good but Himmel is still a killable piece that involves a lot of risk, hence why she is a hunter to begin with, as opposed to a near unstoppable force like a true dragon.

There are a lot of interesting "northern" looking figures in this set that I think could turn into a small faction as well so there is that going for them.