View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:22 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

This level of workshopping (where you're making quick, sweeping changes) should be done in your own thread first, but I'll chime in.

I don't think Crimson Blades is as interesting as it appears. I doubt it's worth the amount of text it takes. If I was playing this unit, at least 80% of the time I would simply do this:
If I roll 1 skull, save it.
If I have two saved skulls, use them.
There are cases where I would act differently, of course, but in general that's how it would play.

Guard Maneuver seems like a good addition, but it's still pretty risky to take an LEA. It's nice on Raymond because the spearmean really, really want to be able to disengage. On some Guards? Eh, I wouldn't use it much. I think true disengage would be fine if limited to an aura and just Guards. Though I somewhat agree with Astro that a generally aggressive movement ability isn't a great fit for "guards," which implies defenders of some kind. I don't have a great suggestion otherwise either, though.