View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 05:12 PM

Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Ok! After doing some tinkering, thinking and mini examination I'm back to try with that Karrnathi skeleton sculpt again. Hopefully with some more convincing or plausible abilities.

The thing I am unsure about on this take is if I should just ditch skeletal form altogether and leave him at 3 defense which should explain his armor. If I did that he is a slightly higher ranked skeleton, still a warden that imparts some support to all guards like Warden 816 does. I gave him a unique ability based on the entry for Karrnathi Skeletons in dnd, they are noted to have tactics as they were once elite soldiers: "Unlike mindless skeletons, Karrnathi skeletons fight intelligently, using tactics such as flanking, aiding another, and fighting defensively. They fight fearlessly until destroyed."

This should explain the defensive tactics that I have going on for guards, the cool looking swords that he have come with a a way to amp up your attack and profit off attacks that you don't favor so that they benefit you later. The language here might not be specific, let me know if/how I can work on it or specify timing better.