View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:09 AM

Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin of the Eternal Thirst)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Regarding the historical continuity, a quick look at wikipedia suggests that the historical Vlad's body was never found? If so, that could actually tie in nicely to the idea that Utgar summoned Vlad, saving him from death in the middle of a losing battle.

That's actually VERY compelling and something I missed. I like that a lot, that's assuaged my concerns. Thanks, Cap S!

Are we onto editing for Vlad now?
I believe we had actually decided to make this be the actual Vlad III, hence the name Vlad III. I would be slightly less excited about the design as a fictional warlord loosely based on Vlad III, but if we did go that direction I would definitely want to change the figure's name to something that is less similar to the historical Vlad.

It's also worth noting that the human form of Arlinn Kord could easily be designed as a Native American hero if we're looking to add more historical designs to the box.

As far as his ability names go, I like the following options for his aura power: "Display of Cruelty", "Gruesome Display", or "Brutal Tactics"

and the following options for the defense negation: "Brutal Tactics 13" "Sadistic Intent 13", or "Mortal Blow 13".