View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2020, 05:30 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
What about changing the wording to be: "Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for an Orc Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for every Orc Deep Drummer you control. An Orc Deep Drummer cannot increase his own D20 roll."
Thoughts on that wording?
I don't think this wording solves the problem. Imagine that the Orc Deep Drummers were a common squad of two figures. You can't word the power such that any two figures in the squad only affect *other* figures in the squad than those two. That's not how common squads work. Common heroes are just common squads with 1x figures.

I am pretty sure the solution is they they either boost themselves or ALL Orc Deep Drummers are immune to the effect.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV