View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2020, 11:24 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Re-named second power to "Orc Supremacy". I went with this over "Doom, Boom" because we likely will re-use it on some other orcs and the common name is good.
We cannot call it Orc Supremacy because it is different from _____ Supremacy powers. Those don't have the clause about "for each X you control" nor the "does affect Orc Deep Drummers." It doesn't have to be "Doom, Boom." I like something thematic at least like BEAT OF DOOM or something. It could just be ORC ENHANCEMENT I suppose.

If we are agreed on using that Orc Wardrummer figure we should also get it in the OP.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV