View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 08:27 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: dalu's D&D custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I love the pic of Orogoth and TKN mad-dogging each other.
This guy looks really good.
Thank you !
We (me and my son) were desperate at not having received any response.

Quote:
At first I was concerned about Furious Trample's improvement with wounds, but the you pointed out the comparison with Braxas, and that, paired with having to use it against your own units, keeps him priced well.
Deadly Strike with 3 attack is awesome, especially if he can add height, Taelord or a glyph (or all 3! ) to it.
With only 3 defense he is going to be very susceptible to falling from numerous ranged attacks, but 9 live and Devour should help keep him going.
We know he sounds like stronger than he really is.
He is a serious threat your enemy must take into account, but a skilled player will got rid of him before he causes too much damages.

Quote:
If I get a chance to try him out I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
We would be very happy if you could test him.
We hope and look forward to reading you.