View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2020, 08:23 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Jolt (Public Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Jolt

VERSION PLAYTESTED :

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Fossil (No Glyphs)
Units : RED TEAM - Jolt (80), Atlas (270), MACH-I (200), Citizen V (190)
= 740
VS.
BLUE TEAM - Wildcat (240), Black Canary *2* (160), Starman (190), Doctor Midnite (150)
= 740

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Fossil (No Glyphs)
Units : RED TEAM - Jolt (80), Songbird (180), Radioactive Man (160), Nova (210), Spider-Man *Miles* (170)
= 800
VS.
BLUE TEAM - Thaddeus Ross (160), Cpt. America (240), Sgt. Rock (175), U.S. Agent (230)
= 805

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : I think she's in the right area, cost wise. If you're lucky she has the potential to do really solid offensively in relation to her price, but no defense abilities besides disengage makes her a target that goes down very quickly to focus fire. I do think she's draftable, being low cost makes it appealing to take her when you're trying to squeeze in those last few points in a Charlatan/Crime Fighter build.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : I think she's a great choice for her builds at 80 points. If I'm in a situation where I'm trying to squeeze in those last few points with Charlatans/Crime Fighters, she's going to be a go to unit. I dig seeing cheaper units added to factions that don't have many low cost options.