View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2021, 11:49 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
You're right that the playtesting so far hasn't been all the latest version. So yes, more tests are great. I do think they haven't changed so much that any tests aren't valid, though. I also don't think it's necessary to play every test against competitive armies. Some, yes, obviously we're not trying to establish a new meta. But ultimately the majority of Heroscape isn't played 500 point blind build. We could maybe stand to sprinkle in fewer "compatibility" tests at this stage, sure.
To be clear, I'm not saying that any of these tests are invalid or anything (I think that they're all valuable and have good things to learn from reading them). I would just vote nay to proceed right now since the primary focus of this stage should be on testing these guys specifically, and we have Compatibility Testing next (which should be a relatively quick stop IMO, especially with how much testing we've already done).