View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:42 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The problem is in interactions with powers like Knockback, which happen "immediately." Knockback in particular has nasty, complicated interactions with triggered powers, so I don't want to create a whole new set of rulings for Blink.
That makes sense. I was moreso referring to it potentially being confusing that Shift occurs immediately, but Blink (which uses Shift) still does not. In any case, I think that the distinction won't cause significant enough trouble for new players to be worth adding many new rulings for (which would probably be more difficult for everyone in the long run).

So we just need to strike out immediately from the OP, NecroBlade, whenever you get a chance. It looks like the OP also has "from an opponent's figure" as a clause to trigger Blink, but I don't think that addition should cause any problems? If it's easy to keep it, then I think that we should to avoid another Deathreavers situation.