View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Wargame

I believe @TREX has a variant that he uses for larger games that is more similar to traditional board games. I haven't tried it personally (I usually play smaller point games so haven't needed a change), but looked at the rules and definitely would (had a group of college friends interested in trying it, but I moved before we did and I'm not sure if they've done it since then). If I remember correctly it was something like all figures get to take a movement turn, but then figures with Order Markers take an actual turn, or something like that. He could explain it better than I.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19