View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bucky - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should there be a line about not taking additional turns in Super Soldier Scout? In case we ever create another version of Bucky.
If we created another version of Bucky, though, wouldn't we want to give it different powers to make the creation worthwhile?
Some would be different, but not necessarily all of them. I have a new Wolverine I am working on who has two of the same powers on (how can you ditch Adamantium Claws or Healing Factor X?), but the other is different because he will fill a different role.

Quote:
=IamBatman;1383967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Is this another mechanic for Machine Guns or is this copied off someone else's card? Bats, how did you decide on the Range of Super Soldier Scout? That about all the questions I have.
The machine gun mechanic here comes from Deathwalker 8000, which I usually look to as the first established way machine guns work in Heroscape. That said, I'm not married to this approach here, if people prefer something more like other machine guns we've done. I do worry a tad about the potential power level of just a straight up triple attack, though. But if we want to go in that direction, I'd probably suggest lowering his attack to 2 to go with it.
The range on Super Soldier Scout is the same as the range on Vigilante Sidekick. I was going for a power with a very similar feel to it. Since he is scouting more than Sidekicking, though, I could see nudging it upward if people like.
If its official then it is golden with me. I was gonna suggest to use the same wording as Tommy Gun since likely the Machine Gun he used at the time was very similiar (they were contemporaries). I like Soldier Scout as is written. 6 spaces is a leash, but a really big one!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez