View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2020, 07:40 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Green Wyrmling discussion and playtesting

@Chris Perkins and I played a game today. It was actually the same matchup as Siege's on superfrog's Hush. Chris won with 2 squads of Knights and 1-life Gilbert left.

The GWs never had height but were always Raelin backed until the end. Chris led with Alastair to get rid of a couple GWs early before moving in the Knights and Gilbert. There were 10 attacks on GWs, 5 of which led to a CS (all when Raelin-backed). Those 5 CS led to 3 Knights dead and a wound on Gilbert.

Not sure why the big discrepancy between our game and Siege's. Obviously the one shot is unfortunate on Gilbert, but our stats ended at:

Quote:
Chris
Attack rolls: 68 out of 141 (48.22%)
Defense rolls: 36 out of 97 (37.11%)
Total dice rolled: 238

heroscaper2010
Attack rolls: 42 out of 85 (49.41%)
Defense rolls: 51 out of 163 (31.29%)
Total dice rolled: 248
This was a quick writeup. I'll add that my positioning could have been slightly better but overall I think I did a good job tying up the Knights/Heroes with the GWs. Alastair leading with a normal attack of 5 is deadly even against 6 defense.

Last edited by Sheep; September 24th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.