View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2022, 07:51 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Cross-posting this here:

ATTENTION SCAPECON I ATTENDEES:

Please fill out this survey when you have the chance!

People who did not attend: feel free to fill out the short responses re: ScapeCon II (and future ScapeCons)!
I will be speaking with the newly hired sales director on Friday to discuss ScapeCon (in particular the menu and cost.) To date, banquet menu prices have not increased since ScapeCon I.

Justin, the former sales director, worked with us to keep our costs down (we were able to purchase lunch buffets for dinner at a substantial savings, and he allowed us to remove certain items from the buffets for additional savings.) I am hopeful that we can do that this year as well.

If anyone has any specific questions or comments regarding the food/hotel that they would like me to ask the sales director, please pm me by Thursday, or submit your survey to OEAO and he will forward the relevant questions/comments to me before I speak to the sales director.