View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:46 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Remarkable Post Counts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
But don't worry, I already have a cool title, and I defiantly don't want to get rid of it.

So, what's it worth to you to keep it?
JS backs into a corner,...his friends have turned against him....he has no choice...he raises his sword, "Take it over my dead body!"

Well, I guess it's worth a lot, (is that how you spell "a lot"?) however, I think it's worth a lot more to the community, because they feel safe knowing they are watches by a bot hunter.

~JS, shutting up because Jim didn't use any smiles in his post...which means...I might lose my title if I keep it up...
:hide:
Maybe you can keep it if you figure out the correlation between 11011 and 27...even though there was a really big hint already given.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........Palindrom? Binary? 26?
Pssst, 11011 is the binary number (or base-2 number) for 27.
I havn't learned that in my math yet...maybe my teacher is behind a little?