View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 6 sets for sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Wave 1, 2, 3, and a Skahen sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello! I noticed you said flag bearers in your OP but have not added them on ebay yet. This is a long shot but for whatever reason if you cannot sell the Laglor figure I have lost my 20d for that figure. I have every other official figure in the game and I have replaced my gray 20d with another but it doesn't look the same.
Not sure if I can help you out there. But I am selling a Vydar Flag Bearer new in box pretty soon, hopefully I'll get that one up for sale tomorrow (also Utgar's and Jandar's too). But I don't have a spare Vydar d20.

Down the road I might sell a Laglor+Dice opened, out of box, which would be a tad cheaper. But I'm unsure if I'll get to that, I have many other things I have more of an excess of I'd like to sell first.
Ohh that's very tempting! I might have to take you up on that offer but is there an asking for any parts of the set? I fear I will be stuck with the rest if I do separate the set.

And do you mean your'e not sure if you will get to it as in you don't have those parts by themselves or it will take lots of time to get there? I am in no rush as I have a replacement this is just to round out my collection because now not all the 20d are the same.
No, I would be selling the whole set together as one (Laglor+Card+Dice+Bag).

I meant it will take some time before I get there. I want to sell most of my NIB unopened sets first. Then when I move onto anything opened, there's a lot of other sets I have more of an excess of that I'd put up first (those sets I'm fine with parting with).