View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:38 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
~Dysole, who thinks Boreos is the highest ranked of the new figures and then probably Azazel or Kozzie the Owlbear wakka wakka
Boreos is really annoying for melee to deal with, I'm curious to see what other constructs come out if that army will be deadly.

I think Kozil's my favorite of the new units, he looks pretty great for the Spiders. He's like the Spider's Krug. I was thinking he might be the highest out of the 7. But I just glanced at them.

Bol is pretty great for 10pt. You really don't need to spend order markers on him, with Nottingham Brigand and his Opportunistic Hero ability. That's something Otonashi struggles with, I think Bol's a much better version (they're similar in stats/abilities).

Some comments on the other ones (at a glance)....

Talingul I'm going to have to see what other Constructs are coming, right now he's only okay (two Iron Golems is hella cool though).

Azezel's really cool. Basically a lesser Thanos for the pure-Heroscape game. Really good with rats, maybe cutters too. He might be my favorite actually.

Arthur seems pretty good. Not as good as Locksley but a nice addition for the Nottingham Brigand. 70pt. is pretty cheap which is cool.

Gladiator figures are hard to rate but Tetraites looks like a powerful figure. Might be pretty good outside the gladiators too.