Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:09 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I know this is probably the wrong thread, but how do I sign up, or do I have to be invited?
Hello Bothi,

The C3V is made up of Scapers who work to extend Heroscape by creating new units, using figures from other games.

To be a member, you have to be invited.

But you can still be helpful by playtesting units, posting ideas, and showing interest in the C3V.

We vote on new members and PAM's based on the participation of a prospective candidate...so if you keep participating in our Community "events" you may be invited into the Inner Sanctum one day.

Important C3V threads:

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

C3V Public Announcements Thread

C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thread!

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

C3V Books of Index

-ZB, C3V Executive Board member and Promotions Director

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA