View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:03 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Not to stir the pot after it already has been by so many people... but... before you call HSers who want to have more involvement "self-entitles a$$es," it was the so called "inner-sanctum" who already self-entitled themselves as the "future of Heroscape" first. Not to mention, WotC and Hasbro were 1) selling their products and 2) selling them to more than just HSers.com. The C3V is creating customs for HSers.com, but will not let HSers be included?

~Kaiyu
What?? How is having open play-testing, recruiting people form this site, Asking for design ideas and opening up the process to two lucky people (who by the way are nominated by the public)...not letting HSers being included? I don't know about you, but that it sounds to me that they are exactly including HSers.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA