View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 02:02 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Feral Troll

If you look at the design of the Feral Troll it looks like he prime target will be wounded heroes. Also, with his regeneration power he would be best for an endurance type game.

What this means is he is clearly not designed with the Tourny style game in mind. Like other have mentioned squads will roast this guy in short order. However, in a dungeon crawl scenario where there is a lot of heroes and the scenario may take longer he opens up some interesting game options.

I think I will have him hiding under a bridge to jump some adventures as they try to cross! If he takes a few wounds he can retreat to gain some health and keep him around longer. Though I do wish he had a possiblity to heal without OMs on him.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.