View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Feral Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced FAQ
Mindshackle/Soul Devour

Can a figure with Mindshackle or Soul Devour use either of those powers on an opponent’s Unique figure if you already have that same Unique figure (or a figure of the same name) in your Army? If successful, that would allow you to have 2 of the same Unique figure in your Army.

No. You can never under any circumstances have 2 of the same Unique figures in your Army.
While it's implied, I think the FAQ should be updated to make it clear that you can mindshackle/soul devour an uncommon hero even if you already have one. In the meantime, I think it would be nice to have a note to that effect in the book.
Did I miss something? Can Shades/NGS/KMS now mindshackle/soul devour figures besides Unique Heroes?

And yes, I saw that note Aldin. I just find using stickers to keep track which card belongs to which figure a little corny, as that same rule could be applied to Dumutefs/Swogs to give them more life.

Last edited by rednax; December 18th, 2009 at 07:57 PM.