View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2016, 03:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Hot new rumors for the next Major Expansion! Common Squa

I think that the game is attempting to put out a base of content before a large advertising push. That's the only thing that makes sense to me with the scale of production vs. the relatively small amount of exposure it's gotten. The game isn't supposed to be popular yet, just developing a small player base while enough content to actually deck and army build is released. That's my hope at least.

What happens with AotP at GenCon this year should be a good indicator for what the plans are for it. It wasn't even for sale at GenCon last year, despite its release date falling during the convention. I heard some rumors of AotP tournaments there, which would be really exciting. This game works much better in a competitive setting than Heroscape does, in my opinion.

It looks like expansions will come out on the same cycle that Magic does, so probably two per year. That's a fine pace for me. I'm not bored of this game yet.