View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mechagodzilla (Kiryu) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I’m honestly not sure there’s even room on the card to add an unblockable to Drag. These seem close to maxed out but I can confirm later.
Hmm. Surprised to hear the DO side is pushing it, but I guess not the Hero side so much - it is packing a lot of bullets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Super cool! I love seeing something crazy ambitious here.

Agreed that the VDO is a bit boring, as he's mostly just walking around with 7 attack. My only other concern is that when he flips to crazy mode, he can't move unless there are other huge figures? I know he WANTS to kill big guys, but not able to move at all makes him a bit too niche, in my opinion. A move bonus or something else seems more enjoyable to play, to me, than all or nothing.
Yeah, might be a good idea to ease his movement restrictions - it'd help with text space as well. The way I first had it, the restrictions wasn't as big a deal because the flip-out trigger was at the end of your turn after attacking (so you knew he was in attack range when he flipped out).

Felt like I had to move the timing because it resulted in really lame flip-outs where he just like... changed at the end of turn 3, had no time to do anything, returned to normal at the end of the round.