View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:30 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray) (Initial Playtestin

I just think the back and forth between marker and no marker is the part that’s meh. Once that marker comes off he’s just boring. When the marker is on, he’s essentially a figure taking up a spot. Chucky should be crazy and blood thirsty. I don’t even need him to last the whole game, I just want to have fun using him. Not sure that accomplishes that, and the 2 unblockables at once is probably a little overkill.

Basically, I feel like I'm leaning more away from him being this stealthy inanimate object after he's shown his cards. The marker system plays it up too much repeatedly going back to it. Once his cards are shown, I'd like him to be more elusive and kill crazy than "I'm just a doll" type approach. Let him make the first strike, but once that is done, I'd like him to have a role worth drafting. I suppose that's where teaming him up with other Psychopaths and Slashers came in.