View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HACCS - Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
7. The box saying "saving" pops up, but never goes away.
This does actually sound familiar to me, it happens once in a while when I try saving a new unit to the database. I haven't had the time to look into it, but I assume it has to do with the browser somehow trying to connect to the server without the server doing anything. And when no response is returned, the button never changes back to "Save". This will be one of the higher priorities to fix.
Yeah, I guess you just need to set a timeout on waiting for the server response. Something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
I would probably also consider myself to be more of a programmer than a UI guy, especially as anything I do with UI is fully self-taught. The bigger problem with creating a mobile website is that I've never done it it before and would have to learn it first.
Sure, I hear ya. I wish I had good advice for you, but I think you've already surpassed me in the UI dept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V