Thread: I'm "that guy."
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I'm "that guy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Yeah. I spent close to $1000 over the past month on eBay. You'll never guess on what.

I have a wife and 2-year old son. I have a couple buddies who play. It's justified right?

Feels good. I have no regrets.

I struggled with the conflict of not having enough Heroscape, until a wise and learned sage (whose Heroscapers name bears a marked similarity to a one-eyed giant with a club) said, "Hey, you'd spend the money on something else anyway, right? As long as you're putting food on the table and not depriving the family or anything, it's okay to buy more." I took that to heart, went a little overboard, and now have at least 2-3 of everything (except for that one red dragon and the crazy monk guy) My family still has food and clothing, and we haven't missed any major vacations, so I'm pretty sure it was justifiable. Like you, I have no regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
I'm the guy who just graduated/passed my board exams and landed a position in a high-esteem hospital
By the way, congratulations on passing your boards. What degree/specialty?